dsFont is a free utility for evaluating your text in different fonts at a time.
The tool works supports unicode text and be used against any language / script.
Data Spec's Font Selector is a simple yet effective tool that helps you to compare
how a particular text will look in any font.
It is very simple to use.
- Key in the text you want to evaluate.
- Select the font and size from the list.
- Double click on the text to bookmark what you like.
- The bookmarked font and text appears in the right panel.
- Scroll through the bookmarked items and click on it to bring it into the main view window.
- Double click the bookmarked item to unmark it.